Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: acerocket's un-named CF saber

Amazing! The speaker/crystal chamber setup is inspired. And the level of intricate detail on this piece is astounding.

Wow!...A fine example of top notch design/machining. It reminds me of the killer penny style/back story in how some of the parts were salvaged from an abandoned sith layer...perhaps from this sith.

WOW!!!!! No that doesn't do it justice
    coyote_jaw_drop.jpg

Excellent work...looks like a jet engine.
    With the Blast Shield down I can't even see.. how am I supposed to fight

I make brass and copper light sabers...and this.....well this is the level of quality and finish that I aspire to reach in my own builds...eventually......

/supports BRASS & COPPER saber builds!!
    Last edited by vctrsone; 01-09-2011 at 05:50 PM.
    }---------------{
    ]-----------------"Fullmerge Benzin"----------------------------------------:Beware of the dark side:--------------------------------------- "Fierfek"--------------------------------[

Well, when you are a fan of certain hobbies, cars, say, or restored machines, anything, you do end up with one particular model that feels the most connected to your own tastes, to what inspires your enthusiasm and joy. In light sabers this, for me, is it.
    The connection to aircraft, 30's to 50's feel, just, well... it is like waking from a good dream and still being able to see it, solid and real. Thank you for sharing something to keep me going on those harder, less inspired days.

very awsome build .....looks again jaw drops again.......love the copper ...very cool

Jedi Padawan
    Jedi Padawan

Excellent metal eork & crafting. I love the jet intake/exhaust look of the pommel & emitter. This is one of the best looking Steampunk sabers I've seen. The other was by Gordon Smuder of TVTV.

Knowledge must be balanced by Practice.
    Practice must be balanced by Experience.
    Through Knowledge, Practice, and Experience
    we gain Wisdom.

-Boj-Vaati Mau
    Jedi Sentinel, Jar'Kai practitioner,
    and Instctor at Strafe Plains Temple

Saber Guild: Strafe Plains Temple
    The Rebel Legion

Never updated this thread. Our very own Tim is the owner of this saber now. I am glad to see it went to a good home and I hope he enjoys it (or frames it and hangs it on his wall).

Veey sweet saber, just love it
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Blog Entries

Lllloooovvvveeee iiiitttt!!!! (he says as his jaw hits the floor so hard that others think there is an earthquake)...lol