Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: acerocket's un-named CF saber

Now we need pics of Tim wielding her!

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Ace you are the ONLY one who could possibly produce a true custom work of art for the man who (HANDS DOWN) has helped so many of us "chase the dream". A more deserving owner could NOT have been chosen were the saber to make its own choice.

@ the Boss... We dont say it enough but:

Thank You Tim!, for helping us chase the dream.. for allowing us(as a community) to grow and thrive on the forums and for indeed helping us to attain the ability to get our very own "un-named saber"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Malinko View Post
    just an added note on this.
    I vote dgdve as the site's motivational speaker. haha
    "Yes Lord Vader, and I too have a gift... for you.."

"There is no good or evil, no black or white.. There is only.. Perspective"

Oh. My. Goodness.
    This is by FAR one of the coolest sabers I have seen in a LONG time. It's just ***y.
    I love the little details, like the wire wrapping on the pommel.
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Old thread, I know......but it's been a while since I've been here.

I love the detail. Something about brass and copper sabers. LOL

i was scrolling through the comments thinking blah blah hurry up get to the saber already..then BAM! holy S@#T this thing is a true work of saber art.i dont think i can find fault with it at all except it isn't in my collection!..well done very well done
    ....Don't fear the Reaper....
    ....He's just a Sith Lord that has lost his lightsaber....

Council Member
    Sith Lord

If you look at Corbin's sig, you will see the saber from which it draws it's heritage...the Killer Penny.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

O__0 OMG, I will never feel like I made a Nice saber again. This is like the Krispycream donut or custom sabers!!!

Yip. keep looking at this thread and still can not believe what I am seeing. Tim get all the best works dammit, glade it is in a home that will love it the most.
    _____________,.~-{o}-~.,____________

I really don't want to be a grave digger - but this thread is definitively worth being dug out time and time again...
    I'm a noob to sabersmithing and working on my first saber, so I'm browsing all the threads containing pictures of custom sabers to look for inspiration... ...and - Wow! - this saber brings a whole sh...tload of inspiration! Marvellous design and perfectly executed! I figure, you have your own CNC-mill? I only work with the common low tech-setup: Dremel, power drill and a bunch of files and sand paper. So I could never achieve this level of perfection - but I can definitely use the inspiration!
    Congrats on this wonderful piece! I envy Tim for being able to wield it...

Personally, I don't mind thread necromancy, some stuff deserves to be brought back up. This is one of them. Gorgeously executed work of art.