Thread: Crazy Scary Video

Default Crazy Scary Video

Hi all. I'm a long time lurker, but I had to post this.

I'm posting this on all the forums I belong to (it's that important). This is scary stuff. Do you Wonder why the economy is like it is? This Guy not only explains why, but also what steps you could take to protect you and your family.

It's not "Doom-and-Gloom" though. His investments have actually Increased in value over the last 2-3 years. He explains How To replicate his success. (And you don't have to be rich either)

The Bad news: the video is being pulled Sunday night. So you have to watch it before then.
    Last edited by Jedi-Loreen; 12-17-2010 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Link deleted, this forum isn't for promoting other people's perhaps dubious commercial enterprises--J-L--
    Speak softly and carry a big lightsaber.

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

i would have to call this a get rich quick scam. he's using things that SHOULD be common knowledge and will likely charge something later for the 'secrets' that he's sharing.

his logic of comparing today's depression to the great depression is flawed though. the one we're going through (and hopefully recovering from) is more comparable to the Long Depression. that one was preceded by the industrial revolution and the american civil war. this one is preceded by the war on terrorism and the digital revolution. both included the same economic downturn and housing crash.

also, anyone that buys stock in precious metals is always going to make money in an economy like ours. as we've printed a lot more since the war on terrorism, that investment has been a lot higher than normal. oil and petrol investments have also been paying off extremely well. this isn't rocket science and anyone that studies a little history would know that. unfortunately, i know that i just ruled out about 98% of the US population with that statement...
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

So, let me understand this, your last post was 3 1/2 years ago, but you suddenly felt compelled to come out of the shadows to post this?

Sure sounds like another get rich quick scheme, to me.

I wonder if your other message forums are treating this like the SPAM it seems like?
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    So, let me understand this, your last post was 3 1/2 years ago, but you suddenly felt compelled to come out of the shadows to post this?

Sure sounds like another get rich quick scheme, to me.

I wonder if your other message forums are treating this like the SPAM it seems like?
    Dude awesome job remembering your password just to "post" (forgot my old one lol)