Thread: allright i have the hang of most of this the ONLY thing i dont get is....

Default allright i have the hang of most of this the ONLY thing i dont get is....

what i dont ge tis the labeling on the vader eco board where is the negatives for the three leds??? what is the labels for the board main neg and positive the rest i understand and im sure i have a majority of it right i just dont kbow for sure lol thank you and i have been posting many dumb quations but thank you for ur time and effort helping

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

ok, instead of starting a new thread for every question, please try to stick to one thread. this question is also probably answered on the econo thread that nearly a dozen people have recommended to you as well. on the vader board the LEDs are attached directly so you need to desolder them and run wires from the negative pads on the board into 1 wire, which goes to the TIP42 transister. also, you should know what each wire was going to since you took it apart, right? there are little 3-4 character reminders on the board that are very user friendly if you forget though.

/me makes her morning coffee now...
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I know you are excited about getting your own lightsaber done, but if you had read the thread. I posted in response to your other question you would know exactly what to do.

You are asking One question in deferent ways. That question is how does this soundboard work and how do I wire it? I'll say it again- go read some threads!
    Last edited by cardcollector; 12-17-2010 at 07:47 AM.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

This is a DIY forum and we have spent TONS of hours making tutorials and posting information so that new people can easily find the information IF they are WILLING to READ. We all have spent many, many hours of reading the information on this forum when we first started, I myself read for 3 months before I made my first post, and by doing so we learned the answers we seeked plus much, much more. If you are not willing to read the threads that were refered to you, then you won't find many people willing to help you. You must first try to help yourself before others will help you. That is a common courtesy for anything in life. Any question about sabers that you can think of has more than likely been answered if you just search and read.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php