Thread: force unleashed movie

Default force unleashed movie

So I heard somewhere on the web that it is a possibility of the force unleashed to become a movie.. http://io9.com/5054345/force-unleashed-the-movie

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

considering all that's gone on behind the scenes with TFU2, i don't believe it...
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

well i sure hope it does it would be amazing

I think that if TFU were made into a movie, complete with super ridiculous force powers, I might finally be ready to admit that the Star Wars franchise has jumped the shark.

as fun as the games are. they made starkiller over the top pwerfull. and then had a clever way of justifying it. its a great game, but a movie, meh. would be cool. but i doubt it.
    <INSERT FIRST CUSTOM LIGHTSABER HERE>

As an independant movie, I think I would enjoy it. As long as it came with a disclaimer that the events of the movie in no way relate to the rest of the star wars universe and are not canon in any way, shape or form.

I think seeing people with powers that I can only weild in my wildest dreams going toe to toe would be an amazing adventure and I would greatly enjoy it.

They could do it. They would, of course, have to lessen his force powers. And do the Jedi ending. And give Starkiller ONE hilt throughout the movie. And remove all the holocrons and lessen the amount of enemies and bosses. But yeah, they could do it. Maybe even in 3D.
    Two there should be. No more. No less. One to embody the power, the other to crave it. -Darth Bane
    If a Luxeon III gets hot enough to melt...[hot]glue, something's wrong with your wiring! -Jay Gon Jinn

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

if they do this they should make a movie about Kyle Katarn first... he's a much more prominent non-canon SW figure than starkiller ever will be...
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

+2 for Kyle

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent