Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: plz help still i just dont have it

Default plz help still i just dont have it

alright so i dont understand the charts that ave the eco board and lux III red/oreange and a 2.1 mm input with a 4.8 voolt nimh batteries i dont understand the multiple wires in the charts... how do u have like three wires going to one wire or nething like that??? do u connect the wires hence wire to wire? or do u connect wires at the point where all would be going? for ex. av switch wire goes to battery pack but so does led and main board . i dont know what im even saying .. this whole project has just got me so stresssed ......a hhhhhhhhhhhhh also i dont even know what side the positive negatives are for half of this stuff so that another main problem and the charts dont say and the stuff i have doesnt say
    Last edited by th hunter; 12-16-2010 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by th hunter View Post
    alright so i dont understand the charts that ave the eco board and lux III red/oreange and a 2.1 mm input with a 4.8 voolt nimh batteries i dont understand the multiple wires in the charts... how do u have like three wires going to one wire or nething like that??? do u connect the wires hence wire to wire? or do u connect wires at the point where all would be going? for ex. av switch wire goes to battery pack but so does led and main board . i dont know what im even saying .. this whole project has just got me so stresssed ......a hhhhhhhhhhhhh also i dont even know what side the positive negatives are for half of this stuff so that another main problem and the charts dont say and the stuff i have doesnt say
    Woah...slow down.
    You are asking alot of Q's that have been answered in your other thread.
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ed-first-saber
    As far as soldering three wires into one; connect the three together and solder them to a single wire. If you follow the charts Equinox posted you should be able to figure it out. BTW Red (+) Black (-).

Don't let this stress you out too much. Its a hobby, it should be fun!
    _______Through power, I gain victory.
    _________Through victory, my chains are broken.
    ___________The Force shall free me.

so lets say three wires all go to the battery pack do u connect them b4 they get there and only one wire touches the battery pack or do u connect them at the battery pack ???? and i know red/ black lol but like my vader board doesnt have the negative sign for the three leds.. where is that located? also i forgot .. do i jest not need the regulator at all ? or do i need a smaller one??? thank u for ur time i have cooled down now but im still stressed i have to wait another couple of weeks to get the buck puck and the radio shack doesnt have the right resistor ... oh well.. kk i found a electonics outlet store and they have all the right resistors i am going there to pick them up i will have it wired by the end of the day ))) now i have to wait for the bezel to come in the mail...
    Last edited by th hunter; 12-16-2010 at 05:57 PM.

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

read this post and watch the videos - they teach you a lot about soldering and all that.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...560#post112560

and you should use a bridge (multiple wires to 1 wire) to split one wire to the number you need.
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What you need to do is...

STOP AND READ!

go through each of the topics in the forums and read the stickies. they will answer almost any question you may have.
    The way you are heading is going to mean some costly (in parts) mistakes, slow down, take a week or so, and figure out exactly what you need to do and how it works...
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Hey man,
    I know it seems confusing but remember everyone who ever made their own lightsaber.. Once, sat right where you sit.. frustrated, confused.. pissed.. frazzled.. you know cussing. Its something that takes time, study, learn, build, make mistakes, improve, (industry improvments), study, more mistakes..... study.. My advice.. take one step back(often things will become clear that were just out of view). Patience is the single most important trait of saberbuilding, the second being terrific or at least above average cram-fu skills(lol)

Quote Originally Posted by dgdve View Post
    Hey man,
    .. frustrated, confused.. pissed.. frazzled.. you know cussing.
    That still happens to me, actually. ;P

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    That still happens to me, actually. ;P
    Me too.. but I try not to let the padawans see me sweat

th hunter its going to take time to understand alot of what you see here. dont let stress get to you take your time and rember its just a hobby there is no gold silver or bronze.

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

i shall keep my thinking clear and free of all stress for i have my mhs body almost done and am so happy that i do not even mind that i completely suck at soldering /wiring lol and that my leds and soundboard are probably fried haha... oooh I also just got a new job so TCSS i am coming in full force once i get paid. I shall make the best sabers the world has ever seen and i will need to acquire a cf or u.s. and my lightsaber dream will have been fulfilled (for the first one) then onto my second/ third builds lol Th is may be an exageration... but we will see.