Thread: hey .. hasbro eco vader board wiring chart

Post hey .. hasbro eco vader board wiring chart

can sum1 plz post the wiring chart for this i thought i was getting the obiwan but i picked up the vader instead and would i be able to use the three led's that are already on this one to use as a crystal chamber and wire a lux III to it ? im confused plz help lol

Thought we had already answered this for you, once. Everything you need to know is in here.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...w-DVD-Tutorial

yeah u did and i just realized im new to all this terminology and im still learning what everything does /means lol i have never wired nething electonically in my life i just love starwars and feel the need to do this

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

then i highly recommend you start at the top of the forums and read EVERY stickied thread. they're stickied for a reason. for you to learn from.
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other

Quote Originally Posted by equinox13 View Post
    then i highly recommend you start at the top of the forums and read EVERY stickied thread. they're stickied for a reason. for you to learn from.
    Believe me your in the right place and since you've stated you have no electronics experience and I'm sure you want to build the best saber for yourself your capable of building.. Take her advice(Equinox is terrific).. read EVERY sticky (there really arent that many) but they will help A LOT remember everyone here has run into the same (and some different) problems as you have and will have.. thats the great thing about a forums such as this.. but also remember people on forums(generally) dont like questions.. IF you ask a question.. about 5% will help, WHEN you have a problem 95% will help.. generally if its a question and its been asked 3 or more times.. its become a sticky!(they really are helpful). I really hope this helps and dont hesitate to use the search or ask questions (in the shout box) its will generally be quicker and less harsh