Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tanaka by Gin Malinko

Nice saber. I actually like the pommel. I'd keep it. ;o

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

how about kamu shu_riko_ - chew repairman?
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other

I'm eagerly awaiting the naming ceremony for this saber, its a very simply design so much like its martial arts predecessors it follows function over form.. similar to the idea that the shortest distance between two objects is and will always be a straight line.. Nice wrapping btw

Quote Originally Posted by Gin Malinko View Post
    i really like Inazuma and Shi-Den

could you tell me what Ichi-Maru means? i heard it somewhere and i think it sounds rather cool ^_^
    Thank you for appreciate my recomends.

Ichi-Maru is 1) name of ancient persons 2) United people(Ichi-Gan, Gan and Maru means circle).
    But I don't heard that word in usually. It's odd word.

Nice looking saber Gin. How did you do the pommel? Looks like it just stops.

I won't discuss the finer points of japanese names - as I'm bad enough with english names =)
    Yub Yub Commander.

The second sentence in your post tells us that it's a simple direct drive with no sound.

However, in your specs, you have a "2010 obi wan eco sound board" of which you replaced the sensors with the ones from TCSS.

So, which ones the truth?

Cool saber. Green definitely fits to tsuka-maki sabers!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalema View Post
    The second sentence in your post tells us that it's a simple direct drive with no sound.

However, in your specs, you have a "2010 obi wan eco sound board" of which you replaced the sensors with the ones from TCSS.

So, which ones the truth?
    He said in that same sentence ...
    it sat as a directed drive with no sound and unfinished for a while but i finally got around to finishing it.
    He finished it and put in the sound board.

I'm eagerly awaiting the naming ceremony for this saber, its a very simply design so much like its martial arts predecessors it follows function over form.. similar to the idea that the shortest distance between two objects is and will always be a straight line.. Nice wrapping btw
    thanks. and yes i was going for a simple design with this. its going to be one of my dueling sabers. and your idea is similar to the idea of the "closest weapon closest target" theory in my martial art class. no need to be fancy, just do what is affective.

Nice looking saber Gin. How did you do the pommel? Looks like it just stops.
    its just a little rubber stopper with holes drilled into it.

He finished it and put in the sound board.
    what he said.