Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TCSS iOS Saber Builder App Support Thread

Default TCSS iOS Saber Builder App Support Thread

This thread is for support concerns regarding the TCSS iOS App for iPhone and iPod Touch. All questions/comments should be directed here or to david@davidthomas.org

Thanks

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So is it available for purchase yet? Or is it still in testing?
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector View Post
    So is it available for purchase yet? Or is it still in testing?
    I'm submitting it to Apple tonight for approval.

When I click the contact TCSS button, Why does the email go to you and Sales@ ? and then when I cancel email and delete draft, it gets stuck on that page. I can navigate away in the app, but I can no longer send an email.

Sorry about that one. I found that issue right after launch. It has already been fixed for v2.

In other news, powdercoating support is finished, Screenshots to come tonight. I'll also have a full roadmap for v2 tonight also. Be sure to check in at the main thread for that.

Thanks again for the bug report,
    -Dave

Sorry to ressurect a dead thread but is anyone updating this? We need at least the major MHS parts, and thumbnails instead of long discriptions that force you click on it to see what it is (I.E. under MHS parts> Blade holders> All you can see is "Screw on LED Blade Hol..." and then you have no idea which BH your looking at) It would be better to have Blade holders at the top and then say BH 1, BH 2, BH 3, etc. With a thumbnail next too it. Well that's my 2 cents anyways. I appreciate who ever built it but I hardly use it any more because of these issues.
    Some may leave The Jedi Order; but few leave it alone.

get a phone that supports flash! and use the 'OG' MHS builder!

Well besides the fact that Apple's Ipad, Iphone and Ipod touch are here to stay, (and on the rise). It just seems weird to develop a tool and then abandon it. Especially since tablets (of all kinds) are replacing personal computers. If Tim is funding it, than it seems as though he's potentially limiting his clientele by not updating it, if he's not and it's a forum member's project with his consent that's another story.

My whole point was it could use a good update.
    Some may leave The Jedi Order; but few leave it alone.

I agree I know I'm a year late but this app needs a serious update. Who is working on this app? It is a little buggy and sometimes crashes for me.

I'm not 100% sure what your saying? Are you just complaining? Or are you stepping up to do the development yourself?

Knock yourself out!.. (there are lots of options and features to add/create if you are going to copy the flash based MHS builder).

Dont forget to post back with a link/app for everyone to use when your done!