Thread: Jay-gon Jinn's Chrome Saber33 (CS-33)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Jay-gon Jinn's Chrome Saber33 (CS-33)

This saber was built purely because I had the extra electronics already to go that came out of CS-X after I upgraded it to a Petit Crouton. The parts arrived from TCSS on Thursday December 9, and I got started on it right after I got home from work. This was mostly just an assembly job, since half of the work was already done, and it went together very quickly....it was finished in under 4 hours.

This uses an MR FX Jedi soundboard, a Seoul P4 green for the main led, an illuminated av momentary switch with a green ring, a Lighthound keychain flashlight pcb to convert the momentary switch to latching action, and is powered by a simple 4-AAA battery holder/pack.

Chrome Saber 33 (CS-33)

This one was a fun one to do, and even though it isn't anything new and ground breaking, it turned out very nice. I still have to make the blade for it, but it will be a TCSS Trans-White thin-walled type with a modified blade tip so it'll light up just like the one in he picture (I used CS-X's blade to take those, and it is also a TCSS Trans-white thin-walled).
    Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 12-12-2010 at 11:57 AM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.