Thread: My decision to build a basic Saber.

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Default My decision to build a basic Saber.

For my first build, I have decided to build a basic saber. A sound enabled saber would be great and a lot of fun. With sound boards almost non available, I feel a basic saber will be a good test of my ability. I can always retrofit the sound board later. Either when TCSS, has there new boards in. Or I am lucky enough to get a CF board from Erv. I assume this is possible.

Blog Entries

Sounds like a plan. Have fun.

Be mindfull of the living force... All is possible, but only you can decide... what the probability is

Sounds like your on your way and Yes, you can retro fit it for ANY soundboard you want.. to some(the evil jedi) it seems as if a stunt is devoid an empty shell... but I was taught by the great sith acolytes to see it another way... When I hold my stunt saber in my hands it feels full.. of possibility. Dont let the jedi cloud your mind, see the possibility.. remember knowlegde is.. UNLIMITED POWE... err I dont know what came over me there

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Thanks for the replys, Only the weak minded will let their mind get clouded. Please don't let the picture fool you, I just liked the way he looks. I guess I will change my avatar.
    As always;
    "May The Force Be With You"