Thread: Hello TCSS Forum

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Post Hello TCSS Forum

Hello.
    Ever since I saw Star Wars ANH, I have always wanted to build a lightsaber. Who there a place where I can make that little kids dream come true. There is so much great information, I don't know where to start. I guess my first question is; I want the light to be the full length of the blade. I was advised if I use polypropylene gift wrap will give the desired effect. My question is How do I use it? Do I roll it up and unroll it in the Blade or crumple it and pull it through the blade?

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Greetings. This is the place where all your wildest lightsaber dreams come true!

Scince you don't know where to start, I reccomend you read all the stickies in each and every topic. Starting at the top and working your way down.

To answer your first question- I will provide a thread...
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...st-how-I-do-it)

May your stay be an enjoyable one! I look forward to seeing what you create.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Heya Welcome, and Yep your in the right place, If you just take your time reading all those stickies your going to make one super sweet lightsaber that not only fulfills this childhood dream but it brings you closer to your roots as a fan, because every fan knows the true test of a Padawan learner was the construction of his(or her) own lightsaber. Now.. I'm sorry I wasted your valuable "sticky" reading time.. GoGoGo!!

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Thank you for such a warm welcome. I will read, read, read, and when I think I got it covered, Read some more.