Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everybody!

Default Hi Everybody!

Hello. My name is Kuya and I'm an alc... oh wait, that's for a different introduction.

Anywho, I have been a long time reader and hope to soon be a first time saber smith. I have rifled through loads of tutorials, n00b posts, start heres and what nots and I am excited to get my stuff together. I am a bit of a type A with nerd-like attention to detail. I know I have tons more to learn and I hope to learn that from vets like you.

I have begun my build list in spreadsheet format (told you... nerd-like) and hope to get it analyzed by the greats. I take criticism well, in other words, I'll listen to what you have to say, bite my lip, cry in the corner, then integrate your comments and move on.

Again, it's a pleasure to finally post here and hope to chat with you soon.

Cheers,
    - Kuya

Welcome to AA - or should I say TCSS-A as you will find that its very addicting habit. When your not building one, you'll be dreaming up your next one (or two or three)!
    Yub Yub Commander.

Thank you sir. Believe me, I'm planning out my next 3 sabers before I even started my first. All we need up in here is a coffee machine and donuts and we'd be right at home

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

excellent! ^_^ before you know it, you'll be designing your next 16 sabers in your sleep. welcome and congrats on your new addiction!
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

great post, made me laugh...

Welcome! Do you have a saber already designed? a color? I look forward to seeing your builds...
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

@equinox13
    Thanxs! I hope to learn more from members such as you (I've spied your latest multi color crystal chamber). I got lots of ideas and I need to figure out how to make them happen

@cardcollector
    Thank you! I laugh a lot for no reason so I like to make others share in the fun too. I do have a design in mind. I would like to do a theme saber after my bike. I am trying to capture some of the trade mark features and translate them into a hilt. The color scheme would be yellow, white and grey with yellow as the main color. I'd like to get a yellowish blade/LED but looks like I'm out of luck... or out of stock I hope to get my list perused through soon... mainly stuff I can't fabricate myself yet; blade, LED, electronics, etc... I think with the design I have in my head, I may need to fabricate most out of PVC. I'll post some sketches soon for some destructive critiquing... wait, I meant constructive.

Sounds like your well on your way, I cant wait to see yor first renders

Thanxs for the encouragement! BTW: VA... I am on assignment in Ashburn and they have me staying in Sterling. It's beautiful down hear , except when I have to travel on 495 to get back home

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

thanks. ^_^ i didn't think i would gather any fans like that, and i can't wait to see what kind of things you come up with in the future.
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyanator View Post
    Thanxs for the encouragement! BTW: VA... I am on assignment in Ashburn and they have me staying in Sterling. It's beautiful down hear , except when I have to travel on 495 to get back home
    LOL yeah 495 is BAD.. (but good fun sometimes when you hit triple digits