Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Title Edited, 'twas my fault to begin.

You know, you could PM instead of flaming me openly.

At least Chowser helped me, and for that, I thank you.

You know, you could have tried to talk to Ultra before coming on to a forum for another store and start flaming him openly.

And yes I am an @$$H0LE and everyone here knows it so from here we can move on.

<center></center>

These are the Saber Forums I know. My mistake. But you yelling at me isn't changing anything. I was going to have another mod or something done, but because you want to be a prick, I'm not coming back. You just cost Tim business. Feel smart yet ?

yes, i have had my own little problems with ultra, but his customer service in incredibly awesome. a friend of mine bought a saber that he had some problems with it in the LED's and ultra is taking it back no problems. i have to give 50 thumbs up to his customer service.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

This is where y'all hate me on my first post! []

I'm a lurker. I also have a RoTJ I was considering getting modded by Ultra in the near future. I finally registered and have also heard of my other friends who get sabers done ranting about Ultra for other reasons. (And please excuse me, but I'm a female with some serious anger right now. AKA, PMS.)

Now I'm sorry, but when you shell out extra money for a rush job and expect high quality, you better get it. My fiance has e-mailed Ultra about an Anakin before and he NEVER got back to us. That was already a strike against him in my book, reading the bull that just transpired just eggs me on.

In my own honest opinion, Ultra can make great sabers for his ebay sales (where he has tons of 'em up for sale) but he gets a quick almost-200 to do a quick conversion on two sabers (extra money for that on the rush job!) and he -screws it up-? I would be pissed, too!

The dude has a convention to go to and he only has until like, the 3rd or the 4th to get these two sabers done. Ultra is already flakey with e-mail, this much I know from personal experiance. I can only imagine how he would be on a saber where the customer wasn't thrilled with his half-assed job. If he fixes it, in TIME FOR THE CON, then I would say he's a good person to have mods done by. However, from what I see, he really only puts his all into a saber he plans to e-bay.

Philadin is doing what most consumers do-- a product (or service) he bought is bad- He's alerting the masses, so frankly, people should get off their high horses. If it happened to you, would you not be pissed? Of course you would!

"I have to be to Celebration by (date here) and I need it done, and sending it back to Ultra in AZ and I'm in NY and that takes time and I may not get it back in time!" where as, if the job was done right and an extra week taken to make sure the damned thing gets done, it still would have been enough time to get back to him before his convention!

Say, for example, if he's leaving August 3rd (which sounds about right for a con in early august, that's the wednesday before the first weekend in august, and who knows where he's going-- I know for me, there's a con in Baltimore that weekend that I'm attending, and that's the day I plan to leave! So keep a few days in there for travel) and such, that gives him 16 days- just over 2 weeks- to get the sabers done RIGHT. Keep Priority Mail in mind that will take a 5-6 days for both ways, and you have a little over a WEEK to get them fixed. Obviously he's not going to expect Ultra to uproot his life for a saber, so you have to keep in mind he'll work on it when he can, and lord only knows when that'll be, and if that will be -in time-.

I'm sure he's going to contact Ultra, if he hasn't already. But with a pinched time line like this, and the fact that he TOLD Ultra it needed to be done by a certain time, a half-ass is not worth nearly 200 dollars, rush job or not.

There, I'm done ranting.

Quite frankly, I hope the pictures are up soon so I can feel validated in being pissed off for the guy. [!]

Hiya.

By your logic you could cost Tim business as well since Ultra is a big customer of his and therefore his reputation is important for business. I am going to guess that you are either very young or not used to anyone correcting you since there has now been a weak attempt at name calling. Being as I am an overweight redneck who grew up in a military family my skin is probally a bit to tough for mudslinging of this nature. Bottom line is I gave you a response proper to the way you came on here and post publicly how bad something is without trying to handle it professionally.

And for the record there is plenty of indicators that this is a forum for a store so I don't buy the I don't know line.

<center></center>

u guys should really think of calming down, somtimes its not ultras fault and sometimes it is, ups isnt that good with delivering clean and normal packages.

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Well, I speak from personal experiance. Not on Sabers, but I also have my hobbies. One of them is collecting vintage 80s toys and restoring / customizing them. (My Little Ponies, in particular.)

I'm sorry, but on the other shops-with-a-forum I've frequented, if a known customizer / poster does a lousy job for a client / forum poster, the forum poster posts BAD FEEDBACK on the forum and explains WHY and usually shows pictures. (he said he's going to get pictures up today). She also e-mails the customizer, but that doesn't stop her from posting bad feedback, because she paid for it to be done RIGHT, the first time.

If, and only if, the customizer rights the situation is the bad feedback retracted. It's so people in that community do not spend money on someone who will rip them off (which there is alot of, since I've seen certain ponies / toys go on ebay for HUNDREADS, even THOUSANDS of dollars.)

This especially goes true if the pony / toy is a gift for a friend, mother, whomever and was a commission- which is kind of the same situation here.

It's not mudslinging. it's simply BAD FEEDBACK. Are you telling me if he bought this saber from him on ebay, and wasn't satisfied with the workmanship, he would not have a reason to post bad feedback or, at least neutral there, as well, unless he went to Ultra first? No. He has a right to leave bad feedback if he is not satisfied, which he obviously is not.

That's no mudslinging, that's called an upset consumer.

Hiya.

<center></center>

<font size="6"><font color="red">Countdown!</font id="red"></font id="size6">Now I know it's bad when of all people you are giving us the voice of reason. Heck of a big smile right here dude you have made my day.

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Wolfshadow

That's no mudslinging, that's called an upset consumer.

Hiya.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

well he should contact ultra himself instead of talkin how his sabers were ruined when they came. i mean we can help him, help him by tellin him to calm down lol.

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com