Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crystal chamber

I know it feels as if your "not quite getting it" but thats ok.. you started a thread, got your parts, started doing some research.. All the things that are expected of you.. throw out your idea's and let everyone tell you how "they would do it" then decide whats best for you, your budget, and your build.

All that said, Since your going to use the 2010 Econ board.. Why not just use 3aaa(4.5v) battery pack and your fine, thats what they originally run of of(I'm pretty sure) and thats what will give you the easiest build(as well as ZERO problems running your Main AND accent led's perfectly).

Now as to your question.. you just wire the RESISTORS on the negative sides and connect them BOTH back to the board ( - )... Then you wire both positives to the ( + ) comming off the board and your all set. When you turn it on (boom, whoosh) all the lights will be lit.. when its off.. (its off).. now wiring it this way will also have your crystal chamber led flicker at the same time as the blade(since the econ board does the "flicker on clash" NOT to be confused with "Flash on Clash"). Anyway keep us posted and DONT RUSH... just ask.. and wait.. (thats what I would do)

Board Lurker

So to achieve the 4.5V you say I can use, I would have to buy a dummy cell, correct?
    >Jedi can carry a red saber!!!
    >Since when?
    >Since they became Sith!!

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

just like this one.
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other

Quote Originally Posted by sev95 View Post
    I am thinking of building a crystal chamber and I wanted to know what LED should I buy (I want a red crystal) and what would work with a red P4? Would the makotosai V2 red LED work? I was planning on having a clear crystal kinda hollowed out on one end with the LED stuck into that place. Also, I was planning on using an Obi-wan econ board. Thanks!!

P.S. I would like to (if possible) use a 9V battery
    Use a 9v battery you must not. Continue with your research you must.

Said this before I have.
    Not in Yoda voice however.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

9V batteries only belong in smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors so that they can slowly drain them.
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other