Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kaor!

Default Kaor!

Greetings and salutations! Ever since my good friend Rathan built his first saber almost a year ago, I have been chomping at the bit to get mine started. (more precisely... two sabers, since one would be grounds for divorce.) Now that life in a state of calm, I can begin my adventure into the realm of custom sabers.

I am thinking I may bite the bullet and go MHS for the first round, but I have visions of custom bodies... time will tell.

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

welcome! and congrats on your new addiction and hobby! ^_^
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other

Welcome to TCSS and I hope you find everything you need!

Welcome!
    MHS is definitely the way to go!

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!.. Unless your another one of those annoying jedi(boooo)... then I guess "hi" whatever... blah.. (hehehe)

Soooo Since you have a friend already in the community your 3 steps ahead of everyone else(especially regarding question/answer sessions).. I'd assume you already have some general idea's or direction for these 2 sabers and thats a great great starting point! It can be overwhelming when you first get on here (everyone is new and strange) but you'll find this community to be very very helpful and I wouldnt be the first to say my own sabers have improved 10,000 fold just from these forums alone. Once again Welcome, gl on your first divorce(saber, saber, err I meant to say saber).

Hey its not so bad I hear LDM's famous "black mat" comes with sleeping quarters

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by dgdve View Post
    Hey its not so bad I hear LDM's famous "black mat" comes with sleeping quarters
    But you have to sleep on the black mat, on the floor of his garage workshop.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Default Matched pair

If you are making two, one for you and one for the misses; have you considered a matched pair with a connector so you can use them as a duelling pair but also as a battlestaff. It may be a nice touch, a bit like matching wedding rings but you probably want to do two different ones so you get to try a number of different ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    But you have to sleep on the black mat, on the floor of his garage workshop.
    Which he precariously lays over a pile of nails and sharp metal pokey things.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

No, he's not that mean. But you can't stretch out, because there's a black pole in the middle of the mat.
    Last edited by Jedi-Loreen; 12-02-2010 at 07:51 PM.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    No, he's not that mean. But you can't stretch out, because there's a black pole in the middle of the mat.
    I'll sleep on the mat, feet all tucked in, beside the pole, under the scrap bucket... for just one ride in the drivers seat of that corvette