Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Greeblies Anonymose

Default Greeblies Anonymose

After initial completion of my smaller two crystal chamber I put it in a aluminum tube to see how it looked as it will through a window in the hilt.

I was disappointed with how the bare aluminum tube background appeared.

So I started playing around with stuff to fix the poor look of said background.

I added one thing..... And it became two.

Then 3 & 4.

At this point I can't tell if I've overdone it.

Some feedback on the greeblie status of the chamber would be appreciated.
    Feel free to comment good or bad and keep in mind nothing in the background looks terrible.

Thanks.

Chamber on pics added

Last edited by Sunrider; 12-01-2010 at 05:25 PM.

Love it. Yes, you over did it, with brilliant consequences!

I'd say it's a huge improvement. A little too much brass/gold for my liking but believable greeblies that blend well...great job. Even if the positive comments continue to roll in I wouldn't call it done and would keep on asking yourself how you might improve it further....swop parts add new ones what ever. The best thing about doing an all out chamber is the possibilities with found/bought materials and how you can craft/appropriate them. I'm in the final greeblie stages of a chamber myself.

Any chance you have pics with it lit up like this? I bet it looks even better.
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 12-01-2010 at 05:19 PM.

Excellent work, it might be a little busy, but when it’s lit up it looks awesome. And don’t worry about it being overdone because who really knows what a real crystal chamber looks like? I bet it looks a lot like yours.

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

oh my goodness! that is awesome! ^_^ you just need a few bits of platinum paint and a few more little things sticking out from the walls now!
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other

Yes, it's a bit busy, but I think it's more from the background circuit stuff, not from the greeblies. Good job though I kinda like it.
    LOCKHEED

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I think it looks awesome, but personally I would add a little black to add contrast with the brass/gold. It is always great to add the little extra touch to make it look like a functional crystal and I think you did an awesome job with it.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

I think it looks perfect. That's right at the threshold of just enough and too much.

The circuit boards remind me of Erv's new blaster's crystal chamber. It works well, I think. You could leave it as is, or you could go a little further, in my opinion. Either way, looks great.

Needs more contrast, try black or weathered with a silver base.