Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Anakin Metal Blade Holders

Firebird I emailed you a six pack of Dr Pepper, that should cover the bill.[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

Firebird I emailed you a six pack of Dr Pepper, that should cover the bill.[]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'm still waiting for the last one, or 2, or 3...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">"Where's my $2.00?!"<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

I really don't know has happened to them I held them up in front of the moniter and I clicked send you should have got them.[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

I really don't know has happened to them I held them up in front of the moniter and I clicked send you should have got them.[]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

NO....

You need to use the TranSporter!

[]

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

I think they were intercepted by some rebel scum[}]

<center></center>

I think they were intercepted by some rebel scum[}]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sorry sir, the <s>Death Star plans</s> Dr. Peppers are not on this ship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Misato Katsuragi: The one who deserves to survive is the one who has the will to do so.
    -Neon Genesis Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein
    Contains 100% your daily recommended dose of Laughing Man

Tear this ship apart I want those Dr Peppers.[}]

<center></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

we intercepted no Dr. Peppers

She must have hidden the Dr Pepper in the pod. Send a detachment down to retrieve them, see to it personally.

<hr noshade size="1">
    Blog at A Clone's Rest Stop
    Collection pics at A Clone's Paradise

No one will stop us this time.

<center></center>