Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Anakin Metal Blade Holders

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i think we are a little off topic cause this thread was for the anakin blade holder and we are talking about the sodium in diet soda. lol []

That topic has been beaten to death in many places on this forum so things tend to drift.
    Bottom line the anakin blade holder will available as soon as Tim has time to do a conversion with one to make sure everything fits right, then he will put them in stock. So everyone please stop asking when, the only answer we have is soon.[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i know, i've read questions on the kit so many times it is driving me crazy

Lord Maul you seem like a good guy and I know your new and all so I will give ya a little nudge

When ya see the derailment sigs or Do-Clo, Firebird, Weirdo, Nightwing, well you get the idea start to talk about sodas, popcorn or for that matter anything else we are doing it on purpose and there is very valid TCSS business being taken care of at that time, please be advised that it is being done in the best interest and sanity of others[]

<center></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

okay

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

Lord Maul you seem like a good guy and I know your new and all so I will give ya a little nudge

When ya see the derailment sigs or Do-Clo, Firebird, Weirdo, Nightwing, well you get the idea start to talk about sodas, popcorn or for that matter anything else we are doing it on purpose and there is very valid TCSS business being taken care of at that time, please be advised that it is being done in the best interest and sanity of others[]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

This has been a public service announcement.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Snitz.

Think of it this way...

We derail the runaway train before it enters a populated area, minimizing casualties.

Then we send in xwing to clean up our mess! []

<font size="1">Edit: Argh!!!</font id="size1">
    <center></center>

<center></center>

May the Anakin blade holder rest in peace[xx(]
    <center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

<center></center><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Keep that up and you'll go blind!
    []

<center></center>

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Good to have you around more often Firebird you always seem to find a way to make me
    laugh [][][]

<center></center>

Firebird as always you have used your mastery of sarcasm to make the point clear as a bell and funny as h...

<center></center>

Edit-darn center