Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Anakin Metal Blade Holders

Default Anakin Metal Blade Holders

hi i was just wondering when the Anakin metal blade holders will be in, i heard that they came and something was wrong with it, but how is it going so far?

thank you

If you would take the time to search I know this topic has been addressed a few.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

i did search the forums, but none of them answered the questions, i just posted this for a question to Tim himself , just wanted to check up on his progress, and hows he going to address that problem with the defected anakin blade holders.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

The problem was quite a while ago. He had them redone as it was a simple mistake on the plans he sent. Last I read they were in and he just needed to try one out and post it to the store.

Posted in the "wish list" thread on 7-13:
    "I will have the kits listed again soon. I will also be posting the Anakins that I just got today as soon as I can test one out. Really busy trying to get everything organized still.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop"

I know people are anxious, but it also bugs others to see posts going everywhere as I can find at least three posts made in the last few days asking for ETAs. Perhaps I need to address this... maybe a master ETA list. idk... ideas?

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

xwing your fine dude, you already keep us up with everything that you do. As far as store inventory goes I live by the store front which Tim is ALWAYS good about posting in the What's New board and of course here in the Offical store news section. I agree that it's been going a little nuts with the Anakin conversion questions lately but that will most likely tone down and if not you can always let Do-Clo, Firebird, and I loose for a while[}][]

<center></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Well, I know the problem is that in the end it bugs everyone. The less often poster is bugged because there are few cues as to where to find the latest on what's happening and it's often hard to find anyway. The more active posters are bugged because they read everything and see when Tim says stuff outside of the designated area. Tim is bugged to have to update the "official area" then mentions elsewhere and isn't jumping for joy when he has to say it again.

Really it's no ones fault and a bugger of the way it the forums have worked out. A real [] situation for all.

I see a few solutions:
    1) I go [}] sith style and swat the post down.
    2) We bug Tim for ETAs whenever and wherever.
    2) OR I bite the bullet and repost the what Tim says in a fairly obvious place and where I can get info ahead of time and out there for others to see.

As you can tell there is a preffered solution there, lol.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

I vote for number 1 [][][]

I would like to think that a update page would work but I have learned you can't make anything fool proof becauses fools are so smart. (no offense intended to anyone this is just a obeservation in general from years of dealing with people)

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

I like the look of one too[]

I guess what I don't understand is that the offical store news section is up near the top. How hard is it to peek in to when there is a purple folder. I understand that we tend to carry talks from LED blade discussion to Misc. back to conversions and so forth but you did an awsome job of doing the FAQ and Thread Index so I get frustrated every once in a while at least lovemetal read through to find out that there were problems with the first batch. Sometimes we don't even get that. Heck if we need to repost the updates I will be more then happy to drop them in Snitz[]

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I vote for number 1 <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    How did I know you would, ahh it was the disturbance in the Force I felt earlier.[][][)]
    " Only a Sith deals in absolutes"
    Plus it is no the Jedi Way![)]

<center>
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GFORCE13

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I vote for number 1 <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    How did I know you would, ahh it was the disturbance in the Force I felt earlier.[][][)]
    " Only a Sith deals in absolutes"
    Plus it is no the Jedi Way![)]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hey I am a sith it is my nature[}][}][}]

<center></center>