Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MHS blade holder suggestion

im just messin with countdown...im the last person that would(or should) ever seriously correct anyone....

<center></center>RJ: No, Hammy, not the cookie. I told you that cookie was garbage.
    Hammy the Squirrel: But I like the cookie.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 987654321a

i was ina hurry
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

*ahem* When referring to yourself in the first person, you use a capital "I", not a lowercase. Also, if you are referring to the village in Illinois, It too would be capitalized. Ex: Ina.

I believe, however, that you are referring to the words "in a"

Now use the damn spell check, it takes 5 seconds out of your busy day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Misato Katsuragi: The one who deserves to survive is the one who has the will to do so.
    -Neon Genesis Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein
    Contains 100% your daily recommended dose of Laughing Man

But spell check only tells you that it is spelled wrong, like a dictionary if you can't spell what good is it?????[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i just type the word in Word and use that spell check

Guys the problem is that we now have a generation that spends more time in chat rooms and text messages on cell phones then getting out and playing sports and learning how to act in a social enviroment. It is truly sad that they do not have enough respect for themselves to even give a crap if they can spell or for that matter speak well. There are also cases where they have no respect for anyone else and are so self absorbed into what is best for them only. It is a sad situation that we live in, I remeber if I talked back to a teacher then there could be a whippin from the "Board of Education" and even worse if it was done in public there would be swift punishment from Daddy. In todys world kids can back talk and cuss out anyone they want and there are no repercussions. I realize that I am going in to a much bigger problem then spelling but the fact is that it's starts small and grows from there.
    I am not picking on Countdown in particular with this and lord knows I am not going to be the one to go all J-Lo and all that mess with what people do but the bottom line is that in text more then anything you are portraying yourself and your upbringing by how well you communicate.

(Get's of box before the cabbage and tomatoes start to fly)

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

(Get's of box before the cabbage and tomatoes start to fly)<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Too late!!!

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

I love that!!!!

That's what makes it so awsome to have you on here Firebird, them dang smilies for all occasions. Crack me up dude.

I have heard that tomato in the hair helps get rid of skunk smell.

<center></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

really? i've never heard that

I heard Tomato Soup. I don't know if it makes a difference or not.

Personally I don't want to have to test the theory.

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

that would be so gross, putting tomatoe soup into your hair. i mean, even if it did get rid of the skunk smell, your hair would smell like tomatoes for a while which isn't to great either