Thread: How to connect a led saber to a ac adapter and plug it into a wall outlet??

Default How to connect a led saber to a ac adapter and plug it into a wall outlet??

Hello everyone.

I bought myself a pepsi lifesize Yoda figure made of solid resin for Xmas and have decided to remove the existing lightsaber and replace it with a led saber.

I dont need sound, but I have not found out how to build this simple saber and connect it to a ac adapter and plug into the wall to leave on all day? I do not even know whether it would be safe to leave a led saber on for hours on end, does anyone in the forum have any knowledge on this?

If someone on the site could please point me in the right direction, or tell me what parts list I need to buy, I would really appreciate it. I thought about buying the force fx yoda blade but its too damned big for my lifesize Yoda. His current saber hilt is only 5.5 inches long and a little over 1" thick.

thank you. I will post pics of this bad boy once I am done with it.

Hi there,

Please don't post multiple threads for the same question, we will be glad to help you with all your questions in one thread.

Thanks.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Thread closed for redundancy.