Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2010 Hasbro soundboard help

So I should make a new thread just to ask Rhyen if he still prefers that setup with 1 li-ion? Seems strange, but ok, no problem. Will leave them in their graves from now on. Should I make a reference to the old thread I'm referring to in my new thread?

RIP 2010 Soundboard help thread...

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Or better yet, You can PM him. Click his name and follow the prompts. He's a good guy, he'll answer your question.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jvidamins View Post
    So I should make a new thread just to ask Rhyen if he still prefers that setup with 1 li-ion? Seems strange, but ok, no problem. Will leave them in their graves from now on. Should I make a reference to the old thread I'm referring to in my new thread?

RIP 2010 Soundboard help thread...
    I love powering the cheapy boards with one Li-ion Cell. They run great and often you don't need to use a resistor with the blue and green LEDs.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I actually use the new ultimate FX econo board now. It doesn't have the blinking on power on/off and has more current output than the DVD version does. It has the same sounds though. You can get them at Walmat for only $10 more than the DVD versions. There is a tutorial on here somewhere about how to wire those up too. They are a little different. Here is a thread that has some information about them in it. http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...asbro+ultimate

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php