Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Lightwhip anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Novastar View Post
    Yeah. He's humble alright. Humble right up until he lightwhips yer BALLZ off. hehehe. Just teasin'.

Don't get too close though; he slobbers...

I hope he don't lightwhip my balls off. That'd be kinda uncomfortable... the slobber's not too bad tho. I have 2 dogs. I'm used to it.
    Hey! Visit my deviantArt page!
    http://kai-sabol.deviantart.com/

"Strength isn't power. Power comes from your desire to keep the peace, and your will to fight for it." -Me

* just hands over his CC and waits *
    Purple Fourteen, ummn yeah where did I leave the keys to this freighter again ?
    Tos, So many drunken adventures.
    http://www.steampunkodyssey.com << fun project
    Alpine Garrison 501st Detachment

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

I have to say from the perspective of someone like me who's never build even one saber, that is AMAZING and will speed up the process for me to build one so I can do that! Thanks Grayven!

Quote Originally Posted by Novastar View Post
    Yeah. He's humble alright. Humble right up until he lightwhips yer BALLZ off. hehehe. Just teasin'.

Don't get too close though; he slobbers...

I knew from the moment I first saw your first lightwhip vid, Gravy, that I HAD to have one if I ever managed to get a saber. And Novastar, you're my hero dude, but I nearly laughed my nads off when Gravy lightwhipped yours! (Sorry! It was a grimace, then laugh...but a laugh nonetheless.) I'm so excited that these are coming to fruition! Thank you Strydur, for providing the most awesome parts site on the planet, and for making my Indiana Jones as a Jedi fantasies that much more obtainable!
    "Knowledge isn't Power... Reason is Power. Knowledge is just ammunition."

My Personal Lightsabers:
    US- Guardian Blue Prophecy
    FFX- Anakin ROTS
    MR-FFX Lightsaber Construction Set

Yeah when these become available here, we need to start a thread "Post your Lightwhip pownage and scare pics here".
    Last edited by grayven; 02-04-2011 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Gravy moment

Quote Originally Posted by grayven View Post
    Yeah when these become available here, we need to start a thread "Post your Lightwhip pownage and scare pics here".
    ...and one for "Post your Lightwhip-related injuries and property damage" too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    ...and one for "Post your Lightwhip-related injuries and property damage" too.
    Hehehehe yeah no kidding.. post your insurance claims... thx for your contribution to the community gravy *sigh
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Malinko View Post
    just an added note on this.
    I vote dgdve as the site's motivational speaker. haha
    "Yes Lord Vader, and I too have a gift... for you.."

"There is no good or evil, no black or white.. There is only.. Perspective"

Quote Originally Posted by grayven View Post
    Gravy, how about we start of that one of Jenzo's little bruise....if you remember THAT pic....yeah, great place to start..

LED Saber Combat Master Instructor
    Co-Founder of Caine and Novastar's Saber Combat System (NCSCS)
    Life's short...saberplay HARD!

Yes... I still await said ownage.