Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How much do you think it would cost...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

I reckon it's a good thing that Do-Clo and xwing got this before me, I am feeling the shift to the dark side coming[}]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

James release your anger, let it make you strong and your journey to the dark side will be complete.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

I reckon it's a good thing that Do-Clo and xwing got this before me, I am feeling the shift to the dark side coming[}]

You must control your anger, Control your hate.
    Peace, Peace, Peace....Is a lie, there is only Passion.
    Through Passion I gain Stength
    Through Strength I gain Power
    Through Power I gain Victory.
    Through Victory, My chains are broken
    The Force shall free me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asuka Langley Soryu: I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you.
    -End of Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein
    Contains 100% your daily recommended dose of Laughing Man

yes, yessssss, the force, strong with this one is!

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

My plan is to order all the parts I'd need to open the box and put it all together myself. Only problem is...right now Tim appears to be out of stock on the MR luke sound pommels!

"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Drewbacca

...right now Tim appears to be out of stock on the MR luke sound pommels!

Feel my pain!

You don't need to see any identification.

That's at least three we need.

<center></center>

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I had to run out of town for a couple days. I will answer emails..get the pommels back up and the Anakins as soon as I can.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop