Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Does anybody have a replica or original graflex?

why will some people help me and some wont? TIM told me to ask around here for someone to help me to find my parts so i think i am ok... so if anyone will HELP me or point me in a direction of somewheres to get this that would be great

He does suggest you post a parts list to be sure you don't miss items you'll need from the store...otherwise that would surprise me

help we can do ....i told you to give me your email and i would tell you where to get the parts you need like the glass eye, clamp, and other graflex replica parts because we cant discuss this on the open forum

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wenoscustomworkshop View Post
    that would be very hard and not worth it. brass
    I have to say if something isn't worth hard work, why invest time into it to begin with? Not trying to be argumentitve here, but it is starting to appear as though you want the easy spoonfed way out to a saber that looks cool...

Also, others have said it, I'll say it too, this forum Is attached to a store, we respect that Tim has made this forum available for us to use, so you will not see any good members post a link to buy things related to saber building on these forums.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

i never said it wasnt worth the time to find stuff for it i just wanted to have more original parts than using makeshift parts i really want to use a real gralfex

Why don't you contact starkiller? He already said he will help you off the board.

Back on page 1 i told you to go ask on fx saber forum since theirs no soliciting rule there unlike this forum...

If you are trying to get a custom 'graflex' style saber and hope it will just 'snap togethere', no it won't happen.

Sloth stated it requires some machining to fit (so did a couple other members and myself).

I must see 4 or 5 options for you already posted, what more do you want?
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

like i said before i understand it will require some modifing to the mhs parts which i dont care about i have a lathe so it would take a few seconds and i contacted him and i havnt gotten a reply so i plan on buying tims brass and a real one and if possible parts for the brass

like i said before i understand it will require some modifing to the mhs parts which i dont care about i have a lathe so it would take a few seconds and i contacted him and i havnt gotten a reply so i plan on buying tims brass and a real one and if possible parts for the brass
    Ok, go for it, good luck and don't forget to post pics.

If you are looking for direct links, then go on ebay or fx-saber forums.
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

im sorry i thought people were allow to give me links just not say "hey you can buy this item here for this much" once again i am sorry if i seem rude

im sorry i thought people were allow to give me links just not say "hey you can buy this item here for this much" once again i am sorry if i seem rude
    It's alright, as long you learn

Here's a link to the rules: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=7360