Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody have a replica or original graflex?

Question Does anybody have a replica or original graflex?

i am currently looking for a replica graflex top half. it can have the lines in the top of it like some i have seen i am not making a replica esb or anything. so i dont care about it being film accurate i just need it to have the bunnyears and i want to be able to put tims led adapter in it with pins for a saber i am working on. i would use the replica brass one tim sells if i could get it to match the same as the rest of the mhs props. but tim wont powdercoat it.. and i would require a place to get the bunny ears... well thats it i have attached a pic of what i am gonna do with it. i may put a crystal in it or el wire in the extension
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please read the rules. No soliciting.

Go to the fx saber boards and post a wanted add.
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Please read the rules. No soliciting.

Go to the fx saber boards and post a wanted add.
    i was kinda hoping for someone to push me in the direction of a website that sells them. i didnt no that would be aggainst the rules

Council Member
    Sith Lord

The only place is Parks, and you have to wait a few months to get them from him. Other than that, eBay is your best bet.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul View Post
    The only place is Parks, and you have to wait a few months to get them from him. Other than that, eBay is your best bet.
    are you talking about these? http://www.graflexsabers.com/
    i was thinking about that but wasnt sure about them i tried emailing them awhile ago about that one to know if it dissesembles because it says cannot be modified so i needed to know and i never got a reply and i also just need a top half for a saber i am building now.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Yes, those are the ones. You will be hard pressed to find only the top of a graflex.

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Sloth custom machined that graflex top I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul View Post
    Sloth custom machined that graflex top I believe
    No, he bought it from ebay, snagged it right before i tried too I have yet seen another one, AND it has no markings or anything. I hawk ebay everyday to grab one if it ever pops up...

Sloth did do miner adjustment to make everything fit, then he used a lot of sloth magic to make everything look good.

On the talk of graflex parts, i been hawking 3 month JUST to get another 3 cell bottom. No good, you have to grab the whole units.
    Last edited by Ronan; 11-01-2010 at 10:34 PM.
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Dude, too slow. My grooved top 2-cell just arrived yesterday, bought it a fortnight ago. It's gonna be a shoto to go with my 3-cell.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPawley View Post
    Dude, too slow. My grooved top 2-cell just arrived yesterday, bought it a fortnight ago. It's gonna be a shoto to go with my 3-cell.
    im sorry i dont understand you.... not to be rude would you sell me one of ur tops?