Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Custom Graflex Saber #1 need help

also where can i get this switch http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/As...icture_027.jpg in gold? i have seen a saber in jqsabers.com that has this button in gold but i would like to get one.

i like it and i would but i was looking for one that lights up blue is there such a thing? can someone powder coat one? tim told me he couldnt

yeah, powder coating requires heat. Which is bad if you are talking about baking a switch. So no powder coating is out for a switch. You could paint it? not sure how that would end up looking.

well this sucks i am getting let down on switches now..... well where can i get a graflex top half thats not brass? i will use the brass if i need to but i would love a normal graflex top i would really like the one slothfurnace is using in this http://www.slothfurnace.com/images/custom3/002.jpg

You may try ebay for a graflex top.
    But we are trying to tell you you can not just fit a graflex top onto MHS.

You could try cutting a sinktube into the right shape, and it will slide over your MHS parts perfectly, AND allow you to use an MHS bladeholder.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

If you intend in doing similar masterpeices that sloth made, i hope you have some good tools and serious skills
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

And always ask yourself.

What would Slothfurnace do?

(we seriously need T-Shirts)

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

well as long as i believe i am as good as slothfurnace than thats all i can ask.. and yes i understand that you are saying i cant just fit this piece over the mhs but i will modify it if i need to and if his just slides over than i think i can try to make mine do it..

here is a couple of pics with the saber pretty much how i want it to be compliments of paint tell me what you think
    Attached Images Attached Images