Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SWTOR Based CF V5 Saber - Heretic

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Thanks, I was going for a "handled" look, rather than a "left in the outhouse on Raxus Prime" kind of weathering. Came out good if I do say so myself *brushes fingernails on shirt*
    Last edited by FenderBender; 10-28-2010 at 07:13 AM.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

dig it and the purple rocks
    ...YUP!

[QUOTE=cardcollector;184917] it looks like an exhaust pipe with glowiness....
    QUOTE]

Personally I love it when you stray away from the shiny blinkiness that is usually done so well by you.

This is more raw.

The execution of this design is top.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

I always enjoy your more utilitarian designs. All of your sabers are great, but I think I'll always prefer the ones that look like they could have actually been in one of the movies(though I certainly can't blame you for showing off the features of the Toast). Awesome job!

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Thanks guys! I was really proud of the way this one came out. Im not usually a big fan of control boxes, but this one was actually comfortable and fit the hand no matter what position you held it in.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

i love the look of this one fb, great design and you really pulled off the hard used look, im really impressed with this one buddy!

Love it! The blade holder is sick!
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Awesome, better yet, now I know who to go to for help when I wire my up my own CF5, because I want to use all the features you incorporated on this. Well done!

Remember when I told you that Azrael was one of my favorite? I think this just replaced it.