Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MHS speaker mount V2 "lip"??

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mind-gon Ohnobi View Post
    Just think of it as a really big, flat rock.
    like a slab of marble! ^_^
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other

I agree, I put one side in and use the side of my workbench to brace the speaker and push the holder on. The real question is how to get it out when you are so excited because you just got your shipment from tcss and forgot to wire it first. (talk about hand slapping the forehead....)
    maCemAchINe

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    I just lay the speaker down on its face and then push the speaker mount onto it.
    Thats what i do too

Quote Originally Posted by Macemachine View Post
    I agree, I put one side in and use the side of my workbench to brace the speaker and push the holder on. The real question is how to get it out when you are so excited because you just got your shipment from tcss and forgot to wire it first. (talk about hand slapping the forehead....)
    You smack yourself and make another order.

I almost made that mistake, luckily i stop and think. Now if i were you id try to pry it out carefully, or 'flex' the holder to make the speaker pop out.
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

That's my problem too. After I threaded the wires through I snapped the speaker into place. When I was just about to finish everything I tested it and found out that the speaker didn't work. Now I can't get the speaker out to send it back and I don't want to force it out worried that it might break. Any ideas?