Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Request for a Custom Saber.

Default Request for a Custom Saber.

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this but I would like to see some of your concepts that you guys would be able to construct for the right amount of money. All that I need is a hilt that has an LED light besides white, A sound board (important but any board will do), and some kind of unique twist to it such as spikes, LED hilt lights, being a double-ended saber, engravings, and dark or light side references. Last but so very far from least is that it needs to be under 300 dollars at least. Additional accessories added to it are okay and optional. I really do appreciate this, feel free to ask any questions and contact me here or at my e-mail: hiddenmoocow@hotmail.com

Thank you so much,
    HiddenMooCow

why dont you try making one on your own?

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Well, first of all I don't have a dremmel tool or any steel cutting supplies and I don't have a soldering iron. Second, It seems much better to allow more experienced custom hilt makers to make quality custom designs. And lastly, I just don't wanna have to go through all those wires even If I had the tools.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="blue">Not very adventurous, are you?

You don't even seem to want to try designing your own saber. </font id="blue"> </font id="size3"> []

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

I didn't say I haven't made any designs, I just haven't posted them because I want people to post ones that thay know they can make. I don't want to burden someone with an amazingly hard project that they don't know how to do so I want to see what suprises they can come up with.

Dude I see now that you are trying to get one of us to build a lightsaber for you and I am guessing that you are wanting to shop for the best price. It has been my experience that a person would check out what each person has done and then contract them to do the job. I would think that it would be polite to at least ask Tim first and also ask him if you could even use his forum for a want-ad.

<center></center>

To James you must listen, for a Jedi you shall not be till you build your own L.Saber.[][]

<center>
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by HiddenMooCow

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this but I would like to see some of your concepts that you guys would be able to construct for the right amount of money. All that I need is a hilt that has an LED light besides white, A sound board (important but any board will do), and some kind of unique twist to it such as spikes, LED hilt lights, being a double-ended saber, engravings, and dark or light side references. Last but so very far from least is that it needs to be under 300 dollars at least. Additional accessories added to it are okay and optional. I really do appreciate this, feel free to ask any questions and contact me here or at my e-mail: hiddenmoocow@hotmail.com

Thank you so much,
    HiddenMooCow
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The proper way to go about your request would be for you to contact a saber builder direct instead of soliciting bids on Tim's forum. You can also buy a completed saber off of Ebay.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Okay, I guess I'll take a look around the forums to see what I like around here, sorry Tim if I misused your forum.

Hey, If I were you Id just try to make it myself, then you would be able to customize it more to your preference. You wouldnt have to change someone elses work. Im new to this, I still havent finished my first saber even, but for some reason i think it will turn out fine! [] There are tutorials that can help you assemble electronics and "what" not.