Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: MHS coupler

This would be perfect! I look forward to it being available.

Thank You Tim! TCSS is fantastic.

Youngling
    Youngling
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Serpent View Post
    No, H.G. Wells wrote The Time Machine (and The War of the Worlds). Orson Welles was the guy that did the radio broadcast of The War of the Worlds. He was also the voice of Unicron in the animated Transformers movie.
    well, welles and wells were well, excellent forerunners in science fiction, writing the stuff of... well dreams.]

Quote Originally Posted by mrknify View Post
    original time machine
    LOL! Now I do feel ooolde! [jk] Nope that was Herbert George Wells but yeah Orson did the original War Of The Worlds radio broadcast that panicked America in the 30s and he also made Citizen Kane widely regarded by critics as the greatest movie of all time though I was the only student in my film school who admitted to not liking it, sorry AFI...

As for this coupler I'm sure it will be worth the wait...its a pretty complicated part afterall and I'm certain we all want it to be done RIGHT for a STRONG connection eh?
    Last edited by Onli-Won Kanomi; 06-28-2012 at 03:43 AM.

That piece is a kind of graal for us sabre enthusiasts, you know I'm in Tim!

Absolutely on my "to-buy" list. I don't feel a bit presumptuous about saying that a quick, easy, sturdy and stable saber coupler is in demand.

+1, would love to try a double-bladed saber with that kind of coupler!
    Clicky Sig =>

Im in this may be the part im looking for

I wonder, depending on the inner/general dimensions, if this twist/release coupler could be used to reveal a small crystal chamber?