Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: MHS coupler

I agree with Sidd, we need pic/video of the beating(along with full force adult testing). I also have plans for a Dojo/Demo beater stunt that will benefit from this. "there is no Patience there is wanting"....DO IT NOW!!!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Good luck with that, He whooped that arse so bad that I don't think the kids will be doing that again until at least next week My 8 year old is 5' tall and is a beast. If he cant break it, neither can you.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

what is the ETA?
    With us, you are ruler of all the Sith, answerable only to the Emperor himself
    ―Darth Marr to Darth Nox

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Next week or the week after.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Squeee!
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

*seconds the "squeee"

Hey Strydur, hope you had a great vacation!

I'm most definitely not trying to ask one of those pesky "stock" questions, but I'm debating if I should delay my order or not... Is there an updated ETA when this part will be available? Can't wait to get my hands on one!
    Last edited by TrypWyr; 02-28-2013 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Removed question about sound, already answered in thread.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

They are mostly done but we ran into some last minute issues. Hopefully they will just need a minor adjustment and we can get them up next week sometime.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

I hope they get added to the MHS Builder.
    With us, you are ruler of all the Sith, answerable only to the Emperor himself
    ―Darth Marr to Darth Nox

I cannot wait to be able to order 1 of these bad boys! As soon as they are available Im getting one!