Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bran flake lightsaber..

Question Bran flake lightsaber..

So I just finished my first saber and....its kinda BLEH. Anyone know any good weathering techniques? Just need some idea

im needing some help weathering my corndog saber as well. any help here would be hot....

Pics please....then we can give you some direction.

LED Saber Combat Master Instructor
    Co-Founder of Caine and Novastar's Saber Combat System (NCSCS)
    Life's short...saberplay HARD!

Yeah pictures for sure other wise your description makes me want to add milk and sprinkle a lil sugar on it..lol

Cool

I don't have an image hosting site allow me to paint a picture....its a silver hilt with a cyan blade(lol.) I'm very sure id like to weather the finish, just needed a little help in that direction. Ill just read more. Thanks anyway friends.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

It takes less than 2 minutes to make a photbucket account. Then you wouldn't have to "paint" pictures, we could see the real thing.

"silver hilt with a cyan blade(lol)" is kind of like saying "yeah, it was that guy with a neck, 2 eyes, and hair."

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

It really is simple. If I remember correctly I think there's only 6 or so things you need to type in, and the uploads are only a few clicks each. It took me more time to post this then set up a photobucket account.

tinypic.com doesnt even require an account. upload straight from the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by FenderBender View Post
    It takes less than 2 minutes to make a photbucket account. Then you wouldn't have to "paint" pictures, we could see the real thing.

"silver hilt with a cyan blade(lol)" is kind of like saying "yeah, it was that guy with a neck, 2 eyes, and hair."
    Or he can google 'host image' and find 50+ hosting sites that hosts for free with no accounts.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OR

Just upload it to your album here on the TCSS forums. It resizes it, and give you a link to copy and paste.

Easy as pie if you ask me.
    (on second thought, it is hard to make a pie...)

UM, Easy as...

Hot Pockets!
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...