Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My MHS Luke skywalker project.

Default ...

Hey. I might be ale to do my first conversion tomorrow if I have enough money lef over. Can I use blade holder 2 for a Luke ROTJ conversion since the kits are out of stock? Thanks. Yes I will try and do it this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Narot View Post
    And sorry for my english i come from canada quebec province. i speak in french but i like this forum see you later.
    J'habite dans Montreal, tu habite ou??
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

@jedimastergarcia87, umm... in a word.
    NO. Go look at the conversion kit, then at the bladeholder 2.
    They are completely differently designed.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

J'habite dans les hautes-laurentides. enchanté de compté des québecois parmis le forum.

Default I reorder parts

I have re order parts for my lightsaber but this time i choose another handle and the same choke but i will paint myself. I have order too tap tools with tap handle for doing hole where i want for my thumb screw. and i will doing hole for the clash sensor of my economy soundboard from arkhan. So i give you more news about my project later.

For now i waiting new parts. I can work on sink tube in canada just to sand it inside and that fit easy. I can have brass or chrome sink tube. I think to take chrome and on my handle i will paint line black on the mhs style 2 in the small line and i have demand for the hole of my illuminated switch. on the handle.

i need to know if the orange ring illuminated switch need 68 ohms or 150 ohms resistor for the led.

Quote Originally Posted by Narot View Post
    J'habite dans les hautes-laurentides. enchanté de compté des québecois parmis le forum.
    Je suis Francais, mais bon, oui enchanté. Si un jours tu est dans Montreal, on peut boire une biere ou un cafe ensemble.
    Last edited by Ronan; 11-02-2010 at 07:47 PM.
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

surprisingly dueling can work...I had the same problem and nothing worked until one day after dueling I accidentally unscrewed it.

Je ne sais pas quand j'irai à montréal car pour le moment je suis occupé, mais éventuellement si cela m'adonne de me rendre à montréal moi j'aime bien les café et aller au apple store éventuellement pour mon laptop, car j'ai des achats à faire une sleeve et peut-etre une mise à jour de mémoire vive. en tout cas je dis pas non merci pour l'offre

Hi everybody my part arrived soon they are at st-laurent town near of montreal it a couple of hours from my town. I'm excited to received my parts and start my project. I hope i can doing it without problem. I need to drill and tap a hole for how the hole of the av switch be parrallele with the hole of the thumb screw of my blade holder and i will need to soldering a switch and other parts i will post some photos in the current progress.

Hi everybody i have received my parts Monday. I will add picture for show you my material and my parts. How i have for my project. I will need to buy a brass sink tube and i have paint for doing weathered effect to the saber.

My parts how i have for my project :

154193_479788673480_6265425_n.jpg

My 2010 economy soundboard :

166441_494407133480_1257731_n.jpg

My electronic stuff :

156969_479788618480_6261034_n.jpg
    Last edited by Narot; 07-16-2013 at 07:25 PM.