Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My MHS Luke skywalker project.

Quote Originally Posted by equinox13 View Post
    that explains the broken english and lack of plurals. ^_^ i actually thought you might have been asian for a while there.
    That's not cool to say, man

Anyways, the saber looks good, man. I look forward to seeing it completed.

LED Saber Combat Master Instructor
    Co-Founder of Caine and Novastar's Saber Combat System (NCSCS)
    Life's short...saberplay HARD!

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caine Drathul View Post
    That's not cool to say, man
    sorry, but it's true... i've spent a lot of time in korea and japan and the grammar lined up with what i've learned.

i meant it as constructive criticism since most of the people i've met do strive to get better at other languages. if it was received poorly i'm sorry.
    Last edited by equinox13; 10-21-2010 at 09:44 PM.
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other

Quote Originally Posted by equinox13 View Post
    sorry, but it's true... i've spent a lot of time in korea and japan and the grammar lined up with what i've learned.

i meant it as constructive criticism since most of the people i've met do strive to get better at other languages. if it was received poorly i'm sorry.
    I had to laugh at that...

But what Caine is saying is it's not PC to say things like that and on a multi cultural forum people may not take it quite the way you meant it.

Now back to the saber, I'm not quite getting how it's a Luke Skywalker saber, but the saber generally looks like it's coming along nicely.
    Last edited by Invisas1979; 10-22-2010 at 04:21 AM.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

looks like your project is coming together.

happy to help with the soundboard. I put leads in place for all the wires in the board, so his soldering joints should be "off the board", not on it.

AK-47s and Lightsabers, both so fun to build

Default My project continue ....

Is the part of the bazzle for the switch is a illuminated switch orange i need to know wich resistor to use for the switch the 68 ohms or the 150 ohms if you having use on this forum told me wich resistor you are using for a 2010 economy sound board. I appriciate advance your help.

The hole how my father drilling with a 5/8 wick for metal

img_3048.jpg

The switch fit perfectky in the hole after sanding a bit with 80 grain paper sanding. Because i don't have press drill for doing these hole.

The result with the switch on it

img_3044.jpg

img_3051.jpg
    Last edited by Narot; 07-16-2013 at 07:02 PM.

That's not bad for not having a drill press and for drilling that large of a hole.

Thank for your reply. We don't found the perfect wick for this work. Is made for alluminium but i don't want pay for hole at 35$ or 28$ i going to canadian tire to find a good price at 18$ for my wick 5/8 and my father have always the drill. He doing the job and me i helping him for the finition and assembling.

I want to learn to soldering for my project. I have a 25watt iron.

have a nice weekend everybody. and the force be with you

Default problem with my choke and handle

I've got problem with my alluminium choke and my handle because the screw are jam or grip with the handle and i cannot unscrew the choke from the handle i try to put in the frezzer and add heat on it but dosen't doing more just little bit unscrewed could you help anyone ???

i would like to know if i can knock on the choke for get outside the choke without damaged my chock screw line and handle screw line too.

sorry for explication it because the hole of my blade holder are not align with the hole of my handle and i would like to adjust two hole and my father put a cardbord part for screw the choke after that the line of the screw go up other line and i cannot to unscrewed.

need 2 strap wrenches to get them apart if freezer no work

use these and you won't damage the hilt or choke
    Attached Images Attached Images

thank for awnser i will try it i will give news if is working.