Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: My MHS Luke skywalker project.

BRAVO!!! Excellent first video and Excellent first build(now I'm getting excited.. I must calm down, be patient lol)

EDIT!: Ohh and dont worry about the "activity" sounds.. the flicker and the clash. That soundboard is acting exactly as it would when it was still brand new so everything is perfect!!! (P.S. I know everyone who watches that video is super proud of you)
    Last edited by dgdve; 12-31-2010 at 06:49 AM.

The board will power-down after a certain amount of time if no clash or motion is detected. When it powered down in your video, it was working exactly as it should. The flicker and short-circuit noises you commented are "working as designed"

Thanks for the mention. I was happy to help you with your questions. Saberfarce and his slick website tried to separate Narot from his hard earned money, and when I heard of it, that just couldn't be allowed.

SaberFarce was selling "Force Action" soundboard for $80 (!!!!!!!!!!!!). We steered Narot away from SF and over to TCSS and the rest is a much happier history.

AK-47s and Lightsabers, both so fun to build

Hey Narot,
    Just read through and saw your first build, your photos, and first video. Excellent Job!
    Looks like once you get it all stuffed in there it will be a great first build. I really like the way you added all the quick-connectors.
    I've just constructed my first one this week (finally! As I started my journey down the custom saber path around the end of November).
    I'm excited to see more of it!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Nice project, but your wires are still way too long. You're likely introducing extra resistance into your circuit with all that wiring.

And, you're supposed to hold your soldering iron in your fingers, like a pencil, for more control. Don't hold it in your fist like it's a hammer.

Attached Images Attached Images
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen
    Nice project, but your wires are still way too long. You're likely introducing extra resistance into your circuit with all that wiring.
    Agreed. Either that or you'll hang yourself during a duel, lol...But I do like the hilt design for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan View Post
    The board will power-down after a certain amount of time if no clash or motion is detected. When it powered down in your video, it was working exactly as it should. The flicker and short-circuit noises you commented are "working as designed"

Thanks for the mention. I was happy to help you with your questions. Saberfarce and his slick website tried to separate Narot from his hard earned money, and when I heard of it, that just couldn't be allowed.

SaberFarce was selling "Force Action" soundboard for $80 (!!!!!!!!!!!!). We steered Narot away from SF and over to TCSS and the rest is a much happier history.
    You sir, are my new best friend.
    Last edited by Caine Drathul; 01-04-2011 at 12:41 AM.

LED Saber Combat Master Instructor
    Co-Founder of Caine and Novastar's Saber Combat System (NCSCS)
    Life's short...saberplay HARD!

Thank everybody for comment i know how i my wire are too long it because my father want how i have access easlyto the battery pack. So I have some news about my project today i will work on my hilt with leather and weathered effect on alluminium. I thinking to use sink tube but that will not be unic style with leather i want to have a nice grip from my hilt. So i give you that news. Next video that will be when i have done the saber.

stay tuned i will put some photos of my leather project.

There is my weathered effect :

Soon i will add photos of my leather working for my hilt.
    Last edited by Narot; 05-21-2011 at 08:59 AM.

Hi everybody today i will work on my leather design i will add some photos soon after work and arkhan you have right my wire are too long i will need to cut and have less of wire for my soundboard but all works.

Some news about my project I have done my leather part i take decision about to doing leather warp not doing sink tube cutting is to complicated for me.

There is the photos :

img_3245.jpg

img_3245.jpg
    Last edited by Narot; 07-16-2013 at 08:01 PM.

I will doing some modifications of the back side look how to add some copper sleeve for my leather cord. It not original leather color is brown color tinted. Original color is cow leather. I doing recuperation of my old father leather parts who he not using.