Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My MHS Luke skywalker project.

Default My MHS Luke skywalker project.

Hi everybody !! I started this post for show to everyone on this forum my project are an hasbro economy sound board lightsaber with mhs parts. with TCSS speaker and momentary switch with orange ring led. Green seoul p4 led 3watt.

i will use a 4 aaa battery pack. i want to know more about cutting MHS tube for doing hole for seeing the crystal or if i could not i will build myself a genereator like fake with the crystal in it for recharge my lightsaber.

i think to use 4aaa battery rechargeable. What you suggest to me i have some good direction and information from Arkhan how i said hello for help me who sale to me his hasbro sound board. Thank again. And i hope this project will work great.

i will add some photos soon of my parts and the list of the parts. How i have now for my project.

I'm looking forward to seeing your design since I have never seen a Luke style saber with an AV switch. I would also like to know what you would like for your crystal since I haven't seen many with a crystal either.

Default thank to read my post

i work with my dad on the saber tonight i doing the blade fitting for take in place the blade in the 1" blade holder because my blade is not a 1" is a 3/4" blade. i will post soon photos. Sorry if i will not post everyday. Because i have some activity for help me in my feeling to be in the forum that help for to have new friend and i'm a long far away starwars fan. Thank to Tim for the powder coating great job if is him i would like to see some photos where are doing the parts of the tcss that could be nice to see and learn how they are made.

so i like my project. i need to know how much size for the sink tube because that scratch little bit the clear on my powder coating on a part of extra chrome tubing part.

Default News some photos about my stuff

There is my parts :

156969_479788618480_6261034_n.jpg

My blade on it i work with my father to build with plumber solution for let in place my blade :

img_3035.jpg

Plumber stuff for stay in place the blade in the 1" blade holder.

img_3038.jpg

It all for the moment.
    Last edited by Narot; 07-16-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Default A special thank

a special thank to Arkhan who help me to have a sound board a 2010 economy soundboard. Later i will upgrade if the custom saber shop sale again the ultrasound or put other hasbro soundboard more options. But that will be in couple of month.

And sorry for my english i come from canada quebec province. i speak in french but i like this forum see you later.

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Narot View Post
    And sorry for my english i come from canada quebec province. i speak in french but i like this forum see you later.
    that explains the broken english and lack of plurals. ^_^ i actually thought you might have been asian for a while there.

it looks like you're going to do quite well on your saber. ^_^ i look forward to seeing more!
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other

when you wire it up take your time dont rush threw it. i have burnt out 2 econ sound boards cuz i rushed threw installing them.

great start verry nice looking saber

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

and remember that a hotter soldering iron is generally better - a quick touch spreads the heat less and has a far smaller chance of melting something you don't want melted. and always tin your wires. ^_^
    Now known as Azmaria Dei

Quote Originally Posted by equinox13 View Post
    and remember that a hotter soldering iron is generally better - a quick touch spreads the heat less and has a far smaller chance of melting something you don't want melted. and always tin your wires. ^_^
    Agreed, it's better to flash heat it (like tack welding). I have a handy 15W/30W dual setting soldering iron and I always use the 30W setting when working on boards. I haven't messed one up, yet.

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

i use an older 42 watt Weller ^_^
    Now known as Azmaria Dei