Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MHS Main Body Style 4~Possible durability issue?

The o-rings will fit if you use the right size. The'y'd have to be fairly thin, but it should be do-able.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Sounds like a plan. As always, thank you for the staged wisdom Master Jinn.

The key words there were as Master Jinn correctly pointed out "fairly thin".

FYI I've tried what you are suggesting with hilt 4, a one-piece MHS sleeve material shroud and the TCSS store O-rings and THOSE didn't work for that application in my experience. You need O-rings where the ring material itself is of a thinner diameter [not meaning the inside/outside diameter of the 'o' but the diameter of the rubber 'tubing'] than the TCSS store O-rings and then it could work.

Ya, when i saw the pics on the store site I figured that was the case. Did you ever have any luck finding the right size? Maybe at somewhere like Lowe's?

Quote Originally Posted by YoRn Mangers View Post
    Ya, when i saw the pics on the store site I figured that was the case. Did you ever have any luck finding the right size? Maybe at somewhere like Lowe's?
    Lowes would be doubtful a dedicated hardware store or farm store would be your best bet for a place with a large selection of sizes.