Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TFUII Demo... Anyone???

Default TFUII Demo... Anyone???

I downloaded the demo from PS store and gave it a shot. It's pretty full on and alot of the combos from part 1 still work which is good.

A couple of new things are the twin sabers (obviously), Jedi mind trick, force fury (full on force powers), new war-droids and... That's all I can remember for now.

PS: His lightsabers are different than in the trailers. Pretty cool looking sabers I must say.

Definitely getting this one, have to put in my preorder soon!!!
    "The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers. But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."―Darth Sidious

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

as a general RPG-er and overall button masher, i had some issues with the first one... not sure i could justify spending the money on the second one, though the previews are really tempting. do they keep up with all the high jumping and bottomless pit action? that's something i couldn't stand about the first one at all. vertigo and a fear of heights and all that...

I loved the first one and can't wait for the second one. I really enjoy the story line and the gameplay was fun. I think I'm going to avoid the demo for fear of ruining the thrill of the full version.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by equinox13 View Post
    as a general RPG-er and overall button masher, i had some issues with the first one... not sure i could justify spending the money on the second one, though the previews are really tempting. do they keep up with all the high jumping and bottomless pit action? that's something i couldn't stand about the first one at all. vertigo and a fear of heights and all that...
    Oh man, if you have a bad fear of heights and falling from said heights. I dunno man, the demo alone might give you nightmares. I personally can't wait, I love the first one.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

can't wait to get my copy ....played the first one like forever ..wait i still play it ....the second one looks even better than the first

Yeah, I pre-ordered my copy for my PS3 a couple of weeks and am stoked.

LED Saber Combat Master Instructor
    Co-Founder of Caine and Novastar's Saber Combat System (NCSCS)
    Life's short...saberplay HARD!

Furthest reaches of the Galaxy (Scotland)

Looking forward to getting this game, as really enjoyed the first one, and Caine is good to see someone else here with a PS3

I think i've played the demo 5 or 6 times now. I love it but the camera still needs a little tweaking though, but it is definitely a much smoother game this time around. My only problem is how they are making force grip/push equivalent to the hand of god, snatching Tie fighters out of the sky left and right, sending troopers flying for miles. Story wise it's a little absurd, gameplay wise though is awesome to feel so powerful!

I just downloaded the demo for my ps3. Oh my god this game looks like it';s going to be awesome. I really loved the first one. The dual reversed saber action is too cool. I think the reverse grip saber style is really cool. But dual reversed grip saber style, TOO AWESOME!!!. This game is going to be great.

just downloading the demo now. what day did it come out?

also what is the release date for the actual game?

i just got paid for fixing a computer so i may end up pre-ordering the game really soon if i like the demo. i loved the first one. it was great!
    if you are new these links will get you started

tutorial on ohms law!!!
    the saber building dictionary-a dictionary with basically everything about sabers!
    thread index-this is the thread index!
    the basic saber building tutorial-tutorial for making basic hilts!
    start here if new-start right here if your brand new fresh out of the factory never before opened noob!