Thread: LED STRIPS FOR MR

Default LED STRIPS FOR MR

i own a 2005 master replicas return of the jedi luke saber, unfortunately in a duel of mine, i knocked out 2 of the leds in the led strip, does anyone know where i could acquire some new led strips? i would prefer green, but i could accept other colors. Thanks.

"The circle is now complete, when i left i was but the learner, now I am the master."

actually, buy tims convert kit. and change blade. then you can duel with it without knockin out any leds ever!!!

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Council Member
    Sith Lord

if you really want led strips, ask tim. i bet he has some from the conversions but the won't be green

i have the red strip from that mr fx convert, with the outside tube, and inside foam. when i cut mine off, i cutem pretty close to the contact area where they were soldered on strip.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

I think Tim sold off all of his MR blade parts but check with Ultra as he should have some led strips.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

You can find them on eBay from time to time.

<hr noshade size="1">
    Blog at A Clone's Rest Stop
    Collection pics at A Clone's Paradise

Council Member
    Sith Lord

really[?] i've never seen them on ebay

thanks for the help guys, i think i might just use my old luke rotj and set up an led in it, i just hope it will work.

"The circle is now complete, when i left i was but the learner, now I am the master."

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul

really[?] i've never seen them on ebay
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well, I saw one strip on eBay once (just a week or so ago), so that counts as from time to time, doesn't it?

<hr noshade size="1">
    Blog at A Clone's Rest Stop
    Collection pics at A Clone's Paradise