Thread: Sound Options

Default Sound Options

All right, all right, I know I am not supposed to ask this here, but maybe someone with lots of experience in the saber scene could answer me via PM, or if it isn't problem, just here.

I would like to know ALL the possible options for soundboards, the advantages and disadvantages of each one, and the links for where to get them.

So far, I've heard a lot of names, Ultrasound, CristalFocus, SD~something, I don't know, I really lost here.

Any help will be greatly welcomed.

Thanks, regards

I would say the best way for you to learn, is to log onto youtube and go watch some saber videos.

Jango Fett's channel is a great place to listen to high end custom soundboards.

Otherwise, look in the section you posted in, read around, and then ask some more refined questions

I'll give you two straight up tidbits of information though.
    1) The Ultrasound is no longer produced
    2) TCSS is working on a soundboard. No official release date as of yet *nudge nudge Tim*

Hope that helps a bit

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

I think the Sabersound 1.0 is out of production, too. Not that I heard great things about it, anyway.

the posts above pretty much nailed it :P however if its your first sound board, i might suggest a hasbro sound board (they come from the toy lightsabers you get at various shopping centers, etc...) or the MR which was better sound but you eather have to buy a Master Replicas (MR) sound board off of someone (not over the shop forums though or account pm) or you gotta take the time to dig one out the Master Replicas force fx lightsaber(s), mind you that master replicas no longer makes the lightsaber props etc... however Hasbro carries them now (however many on the forums use the term "MR" or "Master Replicas") hope this helped with some basic clarification , Peace!