Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hidden WristSaber Version 2.0

Indeed and the prequel to it is on my wishlist when i get the chance to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Furry_Oaf View Post
    As for a Jedi Assassin... in the 10,000 year history of the Jedi order, there had to be some assassins. Actually, if you think about it, Mace Windu and the team of Jedi who went to "arrest" Palpatine were assassins. Mace says to Anakin that he basically had no intention of taking Palpatine alive. Later Yoda and Obi-Wan find Sidious and Vader with every intention to kill them, which sounds a bit like an assassination to me.
    This is very true, in the book The Jedi Path they mention a group of what I'd describe as Grey Jedi who essentially do the Jedi Council's dirty work. They tend to wander the outer rim between missions & are used for assassinations, covert operations, theft, sabotage, anything the Jedi themselves can't be seen to have any involvement in. Can't argue with a canon source that's had Uncle George's seal of approval.
    Last edited by Darth Inferis; 05-23-2011 at 09:33 AM.

super nice.

And now works for version 3.0 is in the drafts. This new one will have the dual action mechanics (hopefully) and be slimmed down considerably with nothing portruding from the sides of the track. Now i just need the tools to do so.