Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Luke-SkyMarcher's "New Sith"

I got a chance to see this saber in person over the weekend here, and it is a very sharp looking saber in person and is very well done!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    I got a chance to see this saber in person over the weekend here, and it is a very sharp looking saber in person and is very well done!
    ehhh You Lucky....... man I gotta say again good job
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Malinko View Post
    just an added note on this.
    I vote dgdve as the site's motivational speaker. haha
    "Yes Lord Vader, and I too have a gift... for you.."

"There is no good or evil, no black or white.. There is only.. Perspective"

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Midian View Post
    Luke that's a great job. The claws look great, the pc & grooves look great. I feel the pommel doesn't really fit the rest of the design. Overall this is a great looking saber. I also think its awesome you built your own driver board, was that difficult?
    Darth Midian - what do you think would look better as a pommel on a design like this? I'm always looking to improve my design skills, if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Thanks Jay! That does mean a lot coming from you. Btw your Mara Jade saber was pretty cool too - even though I didn't realize at the time that it was a petit crouton saber! Oh, yeah, and the reason the blade looked so dim was partially the batteries fault, but also partially because I hadn't added the polyfilm yet (It made a big difference when I did!)

Thanks everyone for the comments and encouragement. We'll see about whether I can find enough time for another one sometime soon. But some things, like DiffEQ, just eat up a lot of time.

Those who have earned the right to boast have no need to.

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

Oh... My... Jedi... That has to be the best Sith saber I've seen in a while. Great Job!

I think you changed my mind on "saber claws". You really made them work. Well done!