Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Led Blade Holders

I can't wait for these adapters, too. Hmmmm......I also can't wait to see what else Tim has up his sleeve, to empty our wallets.[]

<center>
    http://www.members.shaw.ca/Dahak/</center>

Tim, these adapters will still serve as the LED mount and heatsink, right?

It looks very cool. I can't wait till they come in! []

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

Here is what it would look like.

(A) would be the part the sink tube would fit over it will also have 2 pre drilled and threaded holes on either side for mounting if you choose to use them.

(B) would be the standard LED, EL, or end caps that are made for the modular hilt system

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I dunno... I really don't like this idea. I wanted to have the sink tube cut at an angle, to make a saber "shroud". And I wanted to cut it myself, so it'd be just perfect. The modular hilt system doesn't appear to be able to do this.

Tim can this adapter and holder be machined to fit inside of a Heiland flash unit? Also any word yet on the Vader conversion holders?
    Thanks

Do-Clo
    Mesa think we in big trouble.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Nightwing and do-clo,

When I add these to the site just order it and either ask me to make the whole assembly fit inside the sink tube (nightwing) or ask me to machine it all down to a certain size (Do-Clo)

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Cool. Can you put it all in a hilt kit or something?

Tim,
    You probably get asked this question several times a day but I am going to ask anyway. Any word on when the sink tube blade holders are going to be available? I dont want to pester you but I have so many ideas for sabers and the holders are the one thing I truly cant work without. Its the curse of having a superior product, everyone wants one of the holders from you.
    Thanks.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I am pretty sure I will have these within a week.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Boy, I sure hope you're ready for the flood of orders you're going to get then![] I'm saving up to buy 10 of the LED blade holders! Not to mention the custom work I've got a request on after the rush. By the way, Tim, when aren't you facing a rush?[]

Again thanks for all the good work

Oh boy oh boy, I can't wait for the sinktube blade-holders to come out. I've been wanting one of these for a loooong time now =P.

A Jedi gains power through understanding; a Sith gains understanding through power.