Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Led Blade Holders

actually, im in need. as i already asked tim about it, another one of the older led holders. im not sure if those screw on ones will work for my application. im puttin it in another heiland handle. unless, perhaps, that adaptor can be machined to fit the heiland tube, then i could simply screw on the led holder on the end. that would work, if the adaptor will or could be machined to fit the heiland handle. what say ye, tim? can that be done? or are you getting some of the older ones in you can machine down for me?

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

I ended up buying one of the MHS LED holders and machining it so the heatsink could be bolted to the body of the holder itself (a la old style LED holder)

Works great for me.

...how will you know the light unless you have seen the dark? How will you know the good unless you have flirted with the evil?

I think the length added by the adaptor could be utilized in interesting ways, plus it adds some modular convenience without the cost of the entire kit.

{<font color="black">[[[</font id="black">(((<font color="red">o</font id="red">))<font color="gold">EE</font id="gold">[/<font color="blue">==============</font id="blue">

Lan, I had Tim machine on of the led led holders and sink tube adapters to fit inside of a Heiland flash tube and it works great. Another fine work by master builder Tim.

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

yeah, i had tim machine the adaptor down to go inside the heiland and i left the holder sittin flush on outside. overall with the 2 cell and 2 cell extension and the holder in place this things around a 5 cell in length now. perfect for a great saber i think. and the 48 inch poly c i got from tim will show 46 inches of the blade. so even tho its not as long as its really supposed to be, (egads i wouldnt be able to swing a 9 and a half foot long blade), it still makes it look long. still no satisfactory thing yet for that claw emitter. but i havent been lookin real hard just yet.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...