Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 18650 protection circuit board

hahahah that sounds AWESOME!

Just curious, have you seen Eastern57's Steampunk saber & the CF Steampunk font? Pretty sweet. And I know almost nothing about Steampunk... but I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by equinox13 View Post
    that should be about it, but for an 11.1V pack. i'll run the calculations for using 7.4 and use a resistor that will cut the one LED i'll be using to drop off when it gets so low. thanks Shadar Al'Niende.

@jjshumpert & Crystal Chambers - that WOULD be awesome. and if you have a decent servo in the gauge, all the better. lol now i want to pull out one of the meters in our HPAs at work. ^_^ they're a bit big either way, but still. a thought on the electric gas gauge though... you'll likely have to make a new face for it to get the needle to line up right with the voltage levels. but that would give you a chance to make it more steampunk anyway, right? ^_^

dang... now you have me thinking...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Novastar View Post
    hahahah that sounds AWESOME!

Just curious, have you seen Eastern57's Steampunk saber & the CF Steampunk font? Pretty sweet. And I know almost nothing about Steampunk... but I like it.
    i've seen so many over the past week or so, it's hard to remember. i have seen quite a few of eastern57's works and i've seen quite a few steampunk models. i'll have to do another search for the combination soon. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by jjshumpert View Post
    the gauges i tried were made for 12 volt feed was the problem, they are out of my racecar spare parts bin
    is there a built in resistor that you can swap out? if not, have you tried using a 12V power supply? it would be a bit big, but that should work i would think...
    Last edited by equinox13; 10-07-2010 at 01:34 PM.