Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: replica brass graflex

Not powdercoating, but I've got birchwood casey brass black which gives a really nice finish on the test pieces I've done. This weekend I'm going to do the g-flex top, I'll post photos before and after.

thanks i have been trying to find photos of someone else who has done that if it looks good than i have solved my problem i just dont want to order it and be let down.... i would be so mad to do that and than it doesnt come out like i want it

as long as the part can withstand the baking temp, you can PC pretty much anything. So yes, I think the brass top would be fine. Normal colors would be fine. Transparents might look funky since it would have a brass yellowish undertone.
    LOCKHEED

then why wouldnt tim powder coat it for me? should i chrome it to make it look original or powdercoat

Quote Originally Posted by wenoscustomworkshop View Post
    then why wouldnt tim powder coat it for me? should i chrome it to make it look original or powdercoat
    Chrome.
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"