Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: replica brass graflex

Default replica brass graflex

Has anyone ever made a graflex replica out of this from the shop

looking for some insight for next project here
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes....Roy's Blue's(JANGO FETT @ FXS) has made a couple, and I've got one in the works:

I'll finish it someday....

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

ok thanks for the info ...does the bottom canister fit indide the top or does the clamp hold it together...thanx

Definitions of Clamp on the web:
    A device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together.
    (yes)

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Yeah what Skott said....that is, if you can find a brass bottom to go with it....Tim has been out of them for a while and may not get may more.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I just ordered one yesterday...wanted to get one while they were still in stock. It will probablly be a while before I get a graflex though. Fortunately I'm not going all brass since it's been done, and have some more creative plans for the pommel end.

Gravyn has done them...Vader's Vault did one...well many JSSDC members did them for the graflex challenge.
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 10-07-2010 at 04:25 AM.

Yupp i got one for my next order. I plan to cut it up and use it on another graflex like saber.
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

yes got mine little tarnished but still good ...now need to find bottom ...

Quote Originally Posted by jin starkiller View Post
    yes got mine little tarnished but still good ...now need to find bottom ...
    Couldn't even find a regular bottom for my graflex built (so i can switch between ANH and ESB)... Which means i would need to get a second graflex and switch the chassis around.
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

has anyone ever had someone try to powder coat one of these replica graflex top from brass to something else?