HI guys.

First let me say I am quite aware, some of these components were never designed to be connected this way. I am hoping some of the electronic gurus will chime in here. For some reason I keep blowing fets. I started with a lighthound, then went to a pololu push-button board, now I have killed an add-on board. I could really use some fresh eyes on this. I am hoping all I need is a zener diode between the recharge port and the add on card. Everything was working fine. I got called away for work came home 2 weeks later &, had to charge the batteries. (they seem to drain even when not attached.) turned it on after charging, and had blown a 6-10 amp fet.

I have been trying to recreate Cannibals Flash on Clash W/O a CF. I cant get my hands on a momentary driver, so I sought an alternative solution. It has proven to be most trying.The only Issue resides between the (momentary switch action) Fet in question, the recharge port, and the Voltage regulator (I chose the dimension engineering one with caps for better voltage regulation to the sound board.) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks -A.